Spenglers is a Henry county tradition and historic
landmark located in beautiful downtown Napoleon,Ohio.
The business was originally established as a grocery store in 1879.
Over the years, Spenglers evolved from a grocery operation to a store
and saloon with the addition of a "well-known" back end.
Throughout its storied history, Spenglers has
provided a traditional meeting place for local residents and served as
a piece of living history that links us all with our past. Perhaps
Phillip Jaqua put it best in his 1992 book that helped celebrate
Spenglers 100th year of continuous operation: "Ask anyone in Henry
County, Ohio who's acquainted with downtown
Napoleon to name the old and dearly loved one-of-a-kind place on North
Perry Street and just about everyone will reply with the same answer.